Legacy Academy Teacher
After filling out the application "Save As" to your computer and do one of the following:
* Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Print it and fax to 505-831-9128, ATTN: HR.
* Print it and deliver or mail to:
7201 Central Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Legacy Academy Teacher Job Description
- Agreement with the Tenets and Core Values of Legacy Church.
- Actively serving in a church ministry.
- Tithing member of your church.
- Calling to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
- Reports to Principal.
- Plans and implements a program that follows the approved curriculum standards, goals and objectives.
- Uses effective teaching techniques, materials and educational experiences to support instruction within curriculum guidelines.
- Provides enrichment events and activities related to curriculum.
- Communicates assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language.
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents and administration.
- Diagnoses, instructs and evaluates specific student needs and seeks assistance as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains fair and just standards for student behavior needed to achieve an effective and safe learning environment.
- Maintains accurate, complete and legible records as required by law and school policy.
- Communicates concerns and ideas with colleagues, students, parents and community in a Christian and professional manner.
- Displays an understanding of, and willingness to participate in, school activities.
- Once employed actively participates, as part of Legacy Church, in an area of a ministry.
- Maintains professional competence.
- Meets attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Email your resume and job application to email@example.com