After filling out the application "Save As" to your computer and do one of the following:
* Email to us at email@example.com.
* Print it and fax to 505-831-9128, ATTN: HR.
* Print it and deliver or mail to:
7201 Central Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Reporting to the technical director, this position will support the production of services and events, as it pertains to audio, lighting, and display/projection.
- Install and maintain AVL equipment at all campuses in New Mexico.
- Maintain an excellent production quality and distraction-free services.
- Plan and execute new AVL ideas for all student ministries (lighting redesign, new cabling/gear, etc.).
- Oversee the live production on Sundays at East Campus (other campuses as needed).
- Return all phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours.
- Train & develop audio and lighting volunteers.
- Will be used as event staff (concerts, weddings, etc.).
- Run lights or audio at any campus as needed.
- Make PRs and order any equipment and/or products needed for audio, lighting.
- Experience in live or broadcast production — concert, theater, or house of worship.
- Expert troubleshooter.
- Must be interested and knowledgeable in production equipment — how it works, how it’s wired, how to troubleshoot.
- Experience with digital audio and lighting consoles is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to work at heights (ladders, lifts, catwalks).
- Flexible schedule.
Email your resume and job application to firstname.lastname@example.org