Christian Crusaders - Refuge Camp Registration Form
Christian Crusaders - Summer Camp Waiver
Christian Crusaders (Special Needs Camp)
Our Theme this year is Christian Crusaders. We will be focusing on the Armor of God, the Holy Trinity and the Power of Prayer.
Important Dates and Times to Remember: Mark your calendars!
- July 13-15—Christian Crusaders Camp (9:00-noon)
Things you need to know:
- Snacks will be provided. (you are more than welcome to bring your own)
- We encourage all campers to wear their Christian Crusaders shirt all three days.
- We will have a nurse on site all week. If you have any medications, please be sure to drop those off at the Nurse’s Station each day. We will not keep medication in the classrooms and only the nurse will be responsible for administering those for safety purposes. She will also be responsible for all other self-care needs during the three days of Camp. Please feel free to connect with her on the first day of camp, if needed. Also be sure to bring any self-care items that your child may need during the three days.
- CC Activities: Bible Stories, Worship, Arts and Crafts, Recreation, Special Events, and Snack Time.
Please contact Brooke Boll at the church office if you have any questions or concerns.