Y&U Summer Camp 17
Check out lonetreelakeshore.org for information on where we are going.
LOCATION: Lone Tree Lakeshore at Elephant Butte, NM
DATES: June 12–15 for High School | June 26–29 Middle School (Monday–Thursday)
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Payments can be made at any guest services booth, except that central campus payments are made in the bookstore. If you’re making your first payment at central campus, a ticket is required for the bookstore to input your information into the system. Please go to a guest services booth for assistance.
REGISTRATION FORM: Registration form needs to be turned in ASAP by the student or parent at any guest services booth. The last page, health history form, needs to be turned in by June 4. Please note: a licensed physician must fill out a portion of the form. If a physical was completed in the last 2 years, that can be used. Parent must provide a copy of the physical. Also, if the student doesn’t have insurance, they must fill out the no insurance disclosure form. If they do have insurance, a copy of the insurance card must be provided.
SCHOLORSHIPS: Deadline to apply for scholarships is May 28. Please turn in, to our guest services booth at any campus, a letter written by the student, answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to attend camp, and what do you want to get out of camp?
- Do you have other siblings attending camp? If so, how many?
- Do you currently serve at Legacy Church? If so, where?
- What school do you attend, and how is it going?
- How is your relationship with God?
- How is your relationship with your parents and siblings?
- Include your parent’s name and contact number on the letter.