Legacy Academy Elementary Teacher
Do you have the 5 powers necessary to embrace our mission to enable our students to:
- Connect with God
- Discover their purpose
- Develop a lifetime habit of self- sacrifice?
All you need is:
1. A servant’s heart to disciple children to follow Jesus.
2. A passion for education with a biblical worldview.
3. Rock solid determination to motivate students to know they can succeed.
4. Genuine Christian love and compassion.
5. A college degree.
We are a private, Christian discipleship school serving preschool through grade 11 students, with the addition of 12th grade in the 2020-2021 school year. With this growth we need teachers in both elementary and mid school as our current teachers pursue different roles in our expanding school.
- Plans and implements a program that follows the approved curriculum standards, goals, and objectives.
- Uses effective teaching techniques, materials, and educational experiences to support instruction within curriculum guidelines.
- Provides enrichment events and activities related to curriculum.
- Communicates assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language.
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents, and administration.
- Diagnoses, instructs, and evaluates specific student needs, and seeks assistance as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains fair and just standards for student behavior needed to achieve an effective and safe learning environment.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records as required by law and school policy.
- Communicates concerns and ideas with colleagues, students, parents, and community in a Christian and professional manner.
- Displays an understanding and willingness to participate in school activities.
- Maintains professional competence.
- Meets attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Follows the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Employee Handbook.
- Returns all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Reports to principal
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in any field.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
Legacy Academy Mission Statement
To prepare students to connect with God, discover your purpose, and develop a lifetime habit of self-sacrifice.
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.