At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
All applicants will be expected to attend Legacy Church and be in agreement with the Tenets of Legacy Church, actively serving in a church ministry, a tithing member, and called to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
- Proficiently working in Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Great people skills.
- Detail oriented — ability to see all the details of a project and see that they are followed through on.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Maintain Outlook for your direct reports.
- Schedule trainings, create task lists and badges, and distribute shirts for volunteers.
- Request forms: Purchase Requests, Graphics Requests, Facility Requests, Maintenance Requests, Video Announcement Requests.
- We are all responsible to keep our property free of trash.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- I will adhere to Our Core Values.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is a must, however, a college degree is an added advantage
- Computer competent and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.