Clovis Full-Time, Executive Assistant
Human Resources Department
7201 Central Avenue, NWAlbuquerque, NM 87121Phone: 505.831.0961Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee acknowledges that due to Faith Christian Family Church’s Statement of Faith, which is based on Holy Scripture, as well as the constant moral teaching of the Church, employee’s services to FCFC contain an intrinsic and inherent ministerial component, regardless of whether an employee is licensed or ordained. Employee understands and acknowledges the fact that FCFC requires every employee to conduct himself or herself accordingly. Statement of Faith is outlined in the Handbook.
- Great people skills, exceptional under pressure, decisive.
- Passionate about serving priorities of leadership.
- Excellent organizational skills, work ethic, and project-management skills.
- High level of leadership and initiative.
- Drive to learn new skills, software, processes, and systems for the efficiency of the ministry.
- High level of energy to coordinate multiple team members.
- Demonstrate outstanding administrative office skills, knowledge in technology and computer systems.
- Originate Purchase Requests for Executives, Internship, and Next Gen departments, accurate budget management, and provide insightful budget strategy.
- All staff is responsible to keep our property free of trash and weeds.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Employee Handbook.
- Respond to every call and message within 24 hours.
- Adhere to Our Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity to include using stairs. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds, standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Work is mostly performed in an office environment while sitting for long periods of time; work hours include some service times.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required; however, a college degree is an added advantage.
- Technologically competent and efficient in Microsoft Office; competency in Adobe products is an advantage.
- Excellent in team management and leadership. Fluency in Spanish is an advantage.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.