A MESSAGE FROM PASTOR STEVE:
Legacy Church Family,
We are closely monitoring the news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) both locally and globally, and we’re paying attention to guidance published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As of now, we will be operating at 25% capacity at all 4 of our campus locations. https://www.legacychurchnm.com/locations/times
Churches in New Mexico are allowed to open at 25% capacity as of 5/16/20.
We will be reopening at 25% capacity from here on out until another update. You and your family are welcome to come to service. We will be following social distancing guidelines.
We ask if you are sick, have a fever, cough, or are immune-compromised please stay home.
Our nursery, preschool and children’s ministries are now open. We will continue to offer overflow rooms for you to utilize with your children if they will not be attending our children’s services.
As we open Safe, Sane, and Spiritual please adhere to our new protocol for the children’s area:
- Only one person is allowed to drop off or pick up a child at a time.
- Children will be temperature-checked before entering classrooms. 100.4 degrees and above is considered a fever for any age.
- If your child is sick (cough, fever, rash, or runny nose), please do not drop off your child.
- Parents will sanitize their child’s hands before dropping off their child in the classroom.
- Please do not bring any personal items for your child into their classrooms (exceptions: diaper bag, diapers, wipes, bottles, etc.).
- Maintain a 6-foot distance while dropping off and picking up your child.
- No snacks will be given to your child during his/her class time.
- If your child attends the 9:00am service, he/she will need to be picked up no later than 10:15am; and if your child attends the 10:45am service, your child will need to be picked up no later than 12:00noon in order for us to sanitize each room before the next service.
- If your child will be attending the 10:45am service, their classroom will open at 10:30am; and if he/she is attending the 12:30pm service, their classroom will open at 12:15pm, or as soon as their room has been sanitized from the previous service.
Please click here for a message from our LKidz Pastor:
We offer a great online service experience. If you are traveling, not feeling well, or feel more comfortable live streaming, we respect your decision and we encourage you to join us by worshipping online at on our Facebook, Youtube, the Legacy Church App, or here on the website LEGACY LIVE STREAM. You can submit prayer requests, give online, and stay connected.
- Saturdays: 5:30pm
- Sundays: 9:00am, 10:45am, 12:30pm
- Tuesdays: 6:30pm
- Wednesdays: 6:30pm
While we know the coronavirus is primarily spread through close contact, we are taking all precautionary measures to ensure a safe place of gathering and worship at Legacy Church campuses and events. We have implemented a plan for extra safety and sanitation.
We believe God is still and will always be in control. The spread of this virus has caused a level of fear and anxiety for many people. While we know and believe that God will cover his people in the midst of the storm, we do not take this situation lightly and understand the importance of operating with wisdom. Scripture is clear, “God has given us a spirit of power, love and a sound mind, and not a spirit of fear.” (2 Timothy 1:7).
GREAT WAYS TO GIVE:
If you don’t already, we recommend that you give on our mobile app, or through Push Pay. Over 70% of our church body already uses these secure systems; they are reliable, easy and safe. Also, we encourage that you consider setting your online giving to be recurring in order to stay systematic and consistent in honoring the Lord with your first fruits.
Remember through all of the trials we will face, this is the year of persistent perseverance. Remember to pray and put God first in everything we do.
- Pastor Steve
Have questions? CLICK HERE.
We’ve had an overwhelming, INCREDIBLE response of people wanting to volunteer during this time of need. Our community needs us now more than ever. If you’d like to volunteer, please CLICK HERE to select a day to serve. We will inform you of the current need and where your help would be best utilized! THANK YOU!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.