East Mountain Campus Part Time Maintenance
- Maintenance and upkeep of entire facility at all of our Campuses
- Custodial—Ability to maintain and repair all indoor and outdoor facilities including; toilets, doors, wall patching, turf grass, pruning, policing parking lot, change out ceiling tiles, clean floors, etc... Must be able to do heavy lifting and climb ladders.
- Return all phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours
- Equipment Maintenance – Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment along with determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting – Ability to determine potential issues and the knowledge to initiate repairs.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring – Ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Opening and securing building after all shifts properly, training provided.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.