Fine Arts Signup Form
FINE ARTS PARENT AND STUDENT CONTRACT
Each student who requests to participate in any fine arts class shall be expected, along with his/her parent/guardian, to agree to the terms of the following contract.
As a fine arts student at Legacy Academy, I represent the school, its faculty, staff, administrators and Legacy Church. I take this responsibility seriously.
I agree to abide by the following rules as a condition of participation in fine arts for Legacy Academy:
- I will abide by all school rules stated in the Student and Music Handbooks.
- I understand that at the discretion of the administration, I may be removed from participation in any extracurricular activities for chronic and/or severe violation of the Student Handbook; including, but not limited to tardiness, absences and behavior.
- I agree that I will attend all scheduled classes and performances outlined in the program.
- I understand that if I have more than 3 unexcused absences from practice, I will not be allowed to participate in the performance(s). However, I will still need to attend and assist the music teacher(s).
- I will respect the teacher(s), my classmates and parents at all times. Any foul language or NEGATIVE attitude will be met with consequences that could include suspension or even removal from the class.
- I understand that commitment to the fine arts program is based on a semester. Refunds will not be issued after the second class. Payments and/or refunds are not attendance-based.
- I agree that if I have a concern, I will talk to the fine arts teacher and work to resolve it before quitting the class. The fine arts teacher must approve all withdrawals.
- I understand that it is the parent's responsibility to provide transportation to and from performances. The student must be accompanied by an adult throughout the duration of the performance. They may NOT be dropped off or left unattended.
- I understand payments are automatically withdrawn from my FACTS account. Payment options are below.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.