Baby Dedication Policy
1. Parent(s) must be willing to commit to raising their child according to biblical standards.
2. Parent(s) need to be currently attending Legacy Church.
3. Unmarried couples cannot be cohabitating.
4. Grandparents and/or other relatives cannot sign up children unless they are the child’s guardians.
5. Although baby dedication is primarily for newborns and toddlers, children up to the age of 12 years will be accepted.
6. If parents would like to have Godparents involved they, and any other invited family or friends, can come up on stage to pray with the family.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.