At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
- Answering technical calls and assisting end users
- Set up, add, modify, or delete NT accounts in Server 2008 R2 Active Directory
- Analyzing, repairing, and upgrading desktop and laptop computers running Windows and MAC operating systems
- Setting up new computer systems and peripheral devices upon requests
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network switches, including WLAN devices
- Adding/removing and troubleshooting various software applications
- Install and troubleshoot various network and local printer issues
- Image computer systems using standard computer images such as Symantec Ghost and disk duplicator device methods
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours
- Conduct documentation for all IT resolutions and write up user instructions for reference and training purposes
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by IT Director
- Available outside and onsite for all events requiring IT support and after-hours projects
- Install, configure, and implement various network software and hardware applications
- Assist support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Use the e-mail ticketing system to fulfill IT support requests for staff and academy faculty
- Troubleshoot and resolve any reported network problems, server operating systems, network hardware, and application errors in a timely manner
- Assist IT Director to ensure all software systems and the network infrastructure are up and running (minimize downtime to a low threshold)
- Train end users on systems and applications
- Requires associate’s degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to learn new technology
- Experience troubleshooting Level I technical issues
- Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- IT Systems/LAN administration experience
- Ability to learn new IT and networking systems quickly
- Strong background with Windows 7 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, etc.
- Active Directory User and Computer administration
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.