Legacy Academy Teacher
After filling out the application "Save As" to your computer and do one of the following:
* Email to us at email@example.com.
* Print it and fax to 505-831-9128, ATTN: HR.
* Print it and deliver or mail to:
7201 Central Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Legacy Academy Teacher Job Description
- Agreement with the Tenets and Core Values of Legacy Church.
- Actively serving in a church ministry.
- Tithing member of Legacy Church.
- Calling to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
- Reports to Principal.
- Plans and implements a program that follows the approved curriculum standards, goals, and objectives.
- Uses effective teaching techniques, materials, and educational experiences to support instruction within curriculum guidelines.
- Provides enrichment events and activities related to curriculum.
- Communicates assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language.
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents, and administration.
- Diagnoses, instructs, and evaluates specific student needs, and seeks assistance as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains fair and just standards for student behavior needed to achieve an effective and safe learning environment.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records as required by law and school policy.
- Communicates concerns and ideas with colleagues, students, parents, and community in a Christian and professional manner.
- Displays an understanding and willingness to participate in school activities.
- Actively participates in an area of a ministry at Legacy Church.
- Maintains professional competence.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Work is performed in a school setting. Noise level is moderate. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is often required to walk short distances, sometimes over uneven terrain.
All positions are posted internally. If not filled, then advertised and posted externally.
For other applicants: 1. Formal application.
- Rating of education experience.
- Oral interview.
- Reference check.
Should the fingerprint or background check be negative or unacceptable, the employee will be immediately dismissed pursuant to state and federal statutes.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Legacy Academy and the employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the school or the requirements of the job change.