After filling out the application "Save As" to your computer and do one of the following:
* Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Print it and fax to 505-831-9128, ATTN: HR.
* Print it and deliver or mail to:
7201 Central Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Reporting to the Technical Director, this position will support the production of services and events, as it pertains to Audio, Lighting, and display/projection.
- Install and maintain AVL equipment at all campuses in New Mexico.
- Maintain an excellent production quality & distraction free services.
- Plan and execute new AVL ideas for all student ministries (lighting redesign, new cabling/gear, etc).
- Oversee the live production on Sundays at East Campus (other campuses as needed).
- Return all phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours
- Train & develop Audio & Lighting volunteers.
- Will be used as event staff (concerts, weddings, etc.)
- Run lights or audio at any campus as needed.
- Make PR’s and order any equipment and/or products needed for Audio, Lighting.
- Experience in live or broadcast production - Concert, Theatre, or House of Worship.
- Expert Troubleshooter.
- Must be interested and knowledgeable in production equipment – how it works, how it’s wired, how to troubleshoot.
- Experience with digital audio & lighting consoles is a plus.
Other Skills / Requirements
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work at heights (ladders, lifts, catwalks).
- Flexible schedule.
Email your resume and job application to email@example.com