After filling out the application "Save As" to your computer and do one of the following:
* Email to us at email@example.com.
* Print it and fax to 505-831-9128, ATTN: HR.
* Print it and deliver or mail to:
7201 Central Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
- Agreement with the Tenets and Core Values of Legacy Church.
- Actively serving in a church ministry.
- Tithing member of Legacy Church.
- Calling to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
- Assist the principal in developing and maintaining an effective educational program consistent with state and federal guidelines and the philosophy, policies, and goals of Legacy Church; meet and confer with students, parents, faculty, and staff; maintain records and files; prepare reports.
- Assist the principal in the overall administration of the school; interpret and enforce school and school division policies and regulations.
- Assist the principal in the transformation of the school culture into a results-oriented, collaborative learning community.
- Support the principal in the collaborative development, implementation, and ongoing refinement of Legacy Church’s Plan for Continuous Improvement.
- Assist the principal in monitoring compliance with federal, state, and local mandates and guidelines related to local and state testing programs and the local special education program.
- Assist the principal in planning and implementing a professional development/growth program for teachers and staff.
- Serve as principal in the absence of the regular principal.
- Propose schedules of classes and extracurricular activities; help schedule courses, students, and teachers.
- Requisition supplies, textbooks, and equipment; conduct inventories; maintain records; and check on receipts for such material.
- Assist in coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other school support services; help conduct safety inspections and safety drill practice activities.
- Assist in maintaining discipline throughout the student body; deal with special cases as necessary.
- Maintain a variety of files; prepare periodic and special reports as required.
- Supervise teachers and departments as assigned by the principal.
- Assist teachers in evaluating methods and materials and developing effective learning plans and classroom management techniques.
- Maintain and model high standards of professionalism.
- Perform related work as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master's degree in education administration, considerable years of teaching experience, and an endorsement in administration and supervision, prek-12 required.
A comparable amount of training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
None * Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
These are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.