- Maintenance and upkeep of entire facility at all of our Campuses
- Custodial—Ability to maintain and repair all indoor and outdoor facilities including; toilets, doors, wall patching, turf grass, pruning, policing parking lot, change out ceiling tiles, clean floors, etc... Must be able to do heavy lifting and climb ladders.
- Return all phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours
- Equipment Maintenance – Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment along with determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting – Ability to determine potential issues and the knowledge to initiate repairs.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
General duties and requirements:
- Monitoring – Ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Opening and securing building after all shifts properly, training provided.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
- Keep the facility clean and free of trash
- high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- ability to lift, push and pull 35 pounds
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.