Our Mission Statement:
Connect with God, grow relationships, live generously.
- Understanding of Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Great people skills.
- Detail oriented — ability to see all the details of a project, and see that they are followed through on.
- Flexibility in hours.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Disseminate curriculum, crafts, and handouts.
- Classroom prep: check for Dry Erase markers, eraser, and board cleaner.
- Service prep: turn on check-in stations and playground lights/sounds, other duties as assigned.
- Maintain Outlook for your direct reports.
- Schedule trainings and create task lists and badges.
- Request Forms: Purchase Requests, Graphics Requests, Facility Requests, Maintenance Requests, Video Announcement Requests.
- Website updates: Baby Dedication dates and special events. Manage children’s assignments for church services.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
I will adhere to Our Core Values:
- We give: we don't take.
- We embrace the truth.
- We don't maintain: we multiply.
- It's not about us: it's about Jesus.
- We courageously commit.
- An empty seat is a serious matter.
- Saved people serve people.
Employee Signature: __________________________________ Date: ____________
Supervisor Signature: _________________________________ Date: ____________
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.