Part Time Preschool Director
Our Mission Statement:
Connect with God, grow relationships, live generously.
- Provide a safe environment for the preschool children, ages 4 years-kindergarten.
- Schedule volunteers to help teach the kids in the classrooms during service times.
- Make sure the rooms are equipped with the necessities, such as lesson books and any illustrations needed for the teachers.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Place purchase orders for things such as token prizes, snacks, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to all volunteers and children.
- Responsibility for the content, relationships, and quality of this ministry.
- Responsible for making sure the children are safe.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
I will adhere to Our Core Values:
- We give: we don't take.
- We embrace the truth.
- We don't maintain: we multiply.
- It's not about us: it's about Jesus.
- We courageously commit.
- An empty seat is a serious matter.
- Saved people serve people.
Employee Signature: _________________________________ Date: ______________
Supervisor Signature: ________________________________ Date: ______________
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.