Legacy Academy Interventionist Job Description
Legacy Academy Mission Statement
To prepare students to connect with God, discover your purpose, and develop a lifetime habit of self-sacrifice
- Reports to principal.
- Plans and implements a program that follows the approved curriculum standards, goals, and objectives.
- Will serve as the leader of the Learning Services team.
- Supports student success by providing extra academic assistance.
- Develops enrichment opportunities.
- Uses effective teaching techniques, materials, and educational experiences to support instruction within curriculum guidelines.
- Provides enrichment events and activities related to curriculum.
- Communicates assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language.
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents, and administration.
- Diagnoses, instructs, and evaluates specific student needs and seeks assistance as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains fair and just standards for student behavior needed to achieve an effective and safe learning environment.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records as required by law and school policy.
- Communicates concerns and ideas with colleagues, students, parents, and community in a Christian and professional manner.
- Displays an understanding of and willingness to participate in school activities.
- Maintains professional competence.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Follows the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Employee Handbook.
- Returns all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- A track record of successful Tier 2 interventions required.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card, or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.