At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Legacy Academy High School Advisor
Legacy Academy Mission Statement
To connect with God, discover your purpose, and develop a lifetime habit of self-sacrifice
- Reports to administrator.
- Develop a Christ-centered, NMPED-compliant, high-school program.
- Advise and direct Legacy Academy High School students and their families in areas regarding college and career readiness, dual-credit courses, scholarship- and secondary-school applications, ACT/SAT and other post-high-school application testing, completion of financial aid applications, and assure all related deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all high-school students are meeting classroom expectations in regard to high-school graduation, college enrollment, and career readiness.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
- Experience with high-school students in a secondary education setting.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card, or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.