Office Manager - Enhance Wellness NM
At Enhanced Wellness
5200 Eubank NE Ste C3
PLEASE CONTACT EnhanceWellnessABQ@gmail.com for more information or to apply!
Enhanced Wellness is seeking a full time, self-motivated and dedicated professional to fulfill the role of Office
Manager. We are looking for someone with heart, ability, and the desire to help others.
Candidates must have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Ability to assess tasks and improve procedures and routines to maximize office efficiency
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks at one time
- Effective communication skills with staff, patients and suppliers
- Ability to work both independently, and in partnership with physicians, with minimal guidance and
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Capability to handle a fast pace environment when necessary
- Administrative skills in Office and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Reception work: answering phones, responding to emails, scheduling patient appointments, and checking
patients in and out.
- Providing Physicians with all supplies needed for each appointment
- Managing inventory of office supplies, and retail health products
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the clinic and cleanliness of patient rooms
- Supporting physicians with multiple tasks that may vary on a week to week basis
- Processing and filing of patient documents
- Managing and contributing to social media and other marketing strategies
Who We Are:
Enhanced Wellness of New Mexico offers an Integrative Medicine approach to patient care, combining
conventional Western Medicine with complementary alternative medical treatments that have been
scientifically validated. Many Americans have never heard of integrative medicine, but it has become a
holistic movement that has been embodied in many of the nation's hospitals, universities and medical schools.
At Enhanced Wellness we offer a healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body,
mind, and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle. Rather than just treating symptoms, we place an emphasis
on health and avoidance or mitigation of many of the ailments associated with aging and our environment.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.