Youth Ministry/RR campus Administrative Assistant
- Input VIP and Altar-Call forms
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours
- Build relationships with Dream Team and students
- Follow up with people who haven’t been at service or serving
- Appreciate our Dream Team — text, phone calls, and cards
- Keep ministry organized and clean
- Be available to serve anyone
- Recruit for ministry and church
- Provide detailed administrative support to the Youth and RR campus
- Track finances and submit PRs — operations, capital, and missions and outreach
- Create budgets for events — camps, conferences, activities, etc.
- Purchase supplies, including snack bar, VIP, U 101, events, etc.
- Process new Dream Team servants in F1 — add to groups and give assignments
- Track attendance
- Wednesday service setup — altar call, U 101, money bags, ushers, etc.
- Help coordinate events and service
- Submit requests via forms per policy
- Transport weekly supplies for RR, including tithes and offering with Securitas (aka Tony)
- Help implement new processes — Dream Team check-in, VIP, etc.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.