At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Maintenance – East Mountains, Full-Time
- Custodial — Ability to maintain and repair all indoor and outdoor facilities, including: toilets, doors, wall patching, turf grass, pruning, policing parking lot, changing out ceiling tiles, cleaning floors, etc.
- Must be able to do heavy lifting and climb ladders.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Properly open and secure building after all shifts, training provided.
- Keep the facility interior and exterior clean and free of trash and weeds.
- Equipment Maintenance — Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment, along with determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting — Ability to determine potential issues, and the knowledge to initiate repairs.
- Critical Thinking — Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- High-school diploma, or equivalent, preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods.
- Working knowledge of operating janitorial equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility, including ability to reach, kneel, and bend.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 35 pounds.
- Full-time position.
- Flexibility to work differing hours.
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.