At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
- Answer technical calls and assist end users
- Analyze, repair, and upgrade desktop and laptop computers running Windows and MAC operations systems
- Set up new computer systems and peripheral devices upon requests
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot network switches, including WLAN devices
- Add/remove and troubleshoot various software applications
- Install and troubleshoot various network and local printer issues
- Troubleshoot computers
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours
- Produce documentation for all IT resolutions and write up user instructions for reference and training purposes as needed
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned from IT director or pastors
- Be available outside and onsite for all events requiring IT support and after-hour projects
- Install, configure, and implement various network software and hardware applications
- Assist support LANs, WANs, internet, and intranet systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any reported network problems and desktop operating systems in a timely manner
- Assist IT director and team to ensure all software systems and the network infrastructure are up and running (minimize downtime)
- Train end users on systems and applications
· 3-4 years of related experience
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Customer-service oriented
· Able to learn new technology
· Experience troubleshooting Level I technical issues
· Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
· IT systems/LAN administration experience
· Ability to learn new IT and networking systems quickly
· Strong background with Windows 10 desktops and a Windows network environment
· Proficient using Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, etc.
· Active directory user and computer administration helpful
· Willing to take courses to advance self-worth, as related to your job
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.