Humility is a life extender:
- Healthy perspective — This can help you face difficult truths about weaknesses in your life, identify and build on strengths, and force growth and change.
- Understanding Who really did it — James 1:17a: Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father.
- Mention others often — If life is only about us, it becomes very self-serving. We need to serve others.
- Invest in others — When you help others, God will help you.
- Love makes you relevant. Always put the word of God first.
- Integrity is the key — Keep your word.
- Take your eyes off the scoreboard — Keep serving, no matter what.
- Yield to the Holy Spirit — He is our teacher; He leads and guides us; He comforts us; He knows exactly what we should do.
Let’s all work on yielding and obeying God and His word. He gives grace to the humble.
Just A thought,
Published on Monday, September 27, 2021 @ 10:58 AM MDT
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.