Legacy Academy High School Advisor
Legacy Academy Mission Statement
To connect with God, discover your purpose, and develop a lifetime habit of self-sacrifice.
- Reports to administrator.
- Aid in the continued development of a Christ-centered, NMPED-compliant, high-school program.
- Advise and direct Legacy Academy high-school students and their families in areas regarding college and career readiness, dual-credit courses, CEC courses, scholarship and post-secondary school applications, ACT/SAT and other post-high school application testing, completion of financial aid applications, and to assure all related deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all high-school students are meeting classroom expectations in regard to high-school graduation, college enrollment, and career readiness.
- Initiate and drive programs, experiences, and opportunities for students that will help them create stellar individual high school resumes that translate to desirability to future employers and prospective colleges and universities.
- Send frequent, timely communication to both students and parents regarding all deadlines and opportunities.
- Prepare and maintain accurate high school records and transcripts.
- Plan events such as career fairs, professional presentations, and college representative visits.
- Help prepare for, organize, and plan graduation.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
- Ability to personally connect and establish relationships with middle- and high-school students and their families.
- Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and fingerprinting.
- Current CPR/Basic First Aid card, or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.