At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Maintenance — Full Time
Our Mission Statement
Connecting people to Christ and each other through kindness, respect, and the Truth of the Gospel, while demonstrating leadership and enhancing discipleship.
- Maintenance and upkeep of entire facility at all of our campuses.
- Custodial— Ability to maintain and repair all indoor and outdoor facilities, including: toilets, doors, wall patching, turf grass, pruning, policing parking lot, changing out ceiling tiles, cleaning floors, etc. Must be able to do heavy lifting and climb ladders.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Equipment Maintenance— Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment along with determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting— Ability to determine potential issues and the knowledge to initiate repairs.
- Critical Thinking— Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
General duties and requirements:
- Monitoring— Ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Properly opening and securing building after all shifts, training provided.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Keep the facility clean and free of trash.
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility, including ability to reach, kneel, and bend.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 35 pounds.
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.