Part-time Childcare Teacher
- Communicate effectively with administrators, co-teachers, and families/guardians.
- Maintain compliance, weekly lesson plans, daily curriculum changes, parent/teacher conferences, classroom management techniques.
- Support assigned co-teachers and guide them as they “float” into your classroom.
- Assist children, individually or in groups, with activities, toileting and/or diapering, as well as all other health and safety components of a classroom.
- Maintain a current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings.
- Continuously build knowledge and skills through self-assessment, education, and feedback from administrative reviews.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Our Core Values.
The physical requirements of working with young children in an early childhood setting are essential to keeping children safe and properly supervised:
- Ability to lift 25 pounds repetitively throughout scheduled shift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or bend repetitively throughout scheduled shift.
- Ability to see distances, including, but not limited to, specific vision abilities (i.e., peripheral vision).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience with infant and toddler care.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.