At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Our Mission Statement
Connecting people to Christ and each other through kindness, respect, and the Truth of the Gospel while demonstrating leadership and enhancing discipleship.
- Responsible for the application/enrollment process for each Legacy Academy student
- Manage all financial agreements with Legacy Academy parents
- Return phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours
- Ensure student records are maintained and complete to accreditation standards
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable process including the performance of day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Assist with processing the offering, miscellaneous, Academy and Bookstore deposits
- Assist with budget process for Legacy Church and Legacy Academy
- Point of contact for any financial inquires at the school
- Assist with various Legacy Academy events
- Cross train at various tasks within the department to assist when needed.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
- Help maintain a clean environment at all Legacy campuses when present
- Various other tasks as assigned.
I will adhere to Our Core Values
- We give, we don't take
- We embrace the truth
- We don't maintain; we multiply
- It's not about us, it's about Jesus
- We courageously commit.
- An empty seat is a serious matter
- Saved people serve people.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.