Assistant LKidz Director
- Report to LKidz Director.
- Assist with all activities for all services per the week in the Children’s areas, utilizing volunteers as much as possible.
- Assist with all activities of church services for children 0–5th
- Recruit, train, and lead adult volunteers for assigned Children’s service.
- Recruit, train, oversee, inspire, and mentor youth leadership.
- Organize the classrooms to ensure cleanliness, safety and preparedness.
- Assist with set-up of classrooms for services: snacks, coloring pages, crayons, lesson supplies, music and videos available for teacher use, diapers, wipes, and changing papers available.
- Assist after services: obvious mess picked up, maintenance needs recorded and given to LKidz Director, sign-in sheet and any incident reports turned in for each room, offering monies placed and secured in offering envelope, make sure all children have been picked up.
- Be available to counsel and pray with children and their families.
- Assist in calming disgruntled parents and workers.
- Assist with children who are having difficulty adjusting to the classroom.
- Encourage workers through verbal praise, emails, thank-you cards, etc.
- Attend leadership meetings and any other volunteer meetings.
- Assist with children’s ministry activities.
- Assist in planning and conducting events and/or crafts for children 0-5th
- Assist in planning and conducting events for all Children’s Ministry volunteers.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Hours: 10–15 hours/week.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.