At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
STUDENT MINISTRY CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER
- Lead Creative team meetings
- Develop/implement new creative ideas
- Oversee all social media accounts; stay up to date with latest trends to help reach the youth
- Recruit creative people to help grow the ministry
- Plan/execute teen engaging services
- Scale all ideas so they can be implemented at all campuses
- Recruit for ministry/church
- Connect and build relationships with all students who attend
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings.
- Lead volunteer teams and meetings
- Continuously build knowledge and skills through self-assessment, education, and feedback from Legacy Church leadership
- Keep all areas of the campus free of trash
- Appear in videos or illustrations as needed for The Y & U as well as any Legacy Church campus.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Our Core Values.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Public speaking skills
- Biblical World View
Please click the APPLY NOW button to send in your application today!
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.