At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
The role of this director will be to manage and direct a team to create compelling video content that engages the church congregation, as well as people outside the church, in an impactful way for Christ. They should be proficient in all areas related to filming pre-production, production, post-production, and team management, and have at least five years of professional experience.
- Manage team of staff
- Lead staff members to excellence
- Oversee all video creation content for various ministries, sermons, Legacy Academy, and special events
- Develop and implement new ways to approach visual storytelling
- Delegate requests to team
- Develop film production schedules
- Select and hire additional team members
- Film production
- Creative development
- Team development
- Sit on an executive team
- Maintain and update video equipment
- Oversee budget
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to Our Core Values
- Report to Creative Director
- Proficient in video/photo editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and come up with unique creative ideas
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to work at heights (ladders, lifts, catwalks)
- Will be working 40+ hours a week
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.