Y&U – Administrative Assistant
FULL TIME Administrative Assistant
All applicants will be expected to attend Legacy Church and be in agreement with the Tenets of Legacy Church, actively serving in a church ministry, a tithing member, and called to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Great people skills.
- Detail oriented — ability to see all the details of a project and see that they are followed through on.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Maintain Outlook for your direct reports.
- Schedule trainings, create task lists and badges, and distribute shirts for volunteers.
- Administration duties with Next Step and Moving Forward Classes.
- Coordination and scheduling for campus activities.
- Request forms: Purchase Requests, Graphics Requests, Facility Requests, Maintenance Requests, Video Announcement Requests.
- We are all responsible to keep our property free of trash.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- I will adhere to Our Core Values.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is a must; however, a college degree is an added advantage.
- Computer competent and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems, such as, filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.